Super LEEDS
2 hours ago, Tdgraves said:

@Super LEEDSdo you mean on the wall? It is a photo on canvas

Yes :rolleyes: it looks exactly like a flat screen TV! I'm glad it's not, as I can now openly profess my horror at having a TV in the bush :lol:

39 minutes ago, Super LEEDS said:

Yes :rolleyes: it looks exactly like a flat screen TV! I'm glad it's not, as I can now openly profess my horror at having a TV in the bush :lol:

Me too, although I used to say the same about wifi, as part of the allure of safari is the getting away from it all relaxation, but of course all camps we went to had wifi and when it didn’t reach our tent in Mara camp, I got annoyed - go figure!

@TdgravesGreat photos of the lion on the kopje and cheetahs in the day 11/day 12 section. I enjoy the multitude of pictures in this (and other reports) - more is better as far as I'm concerned as a picture is truly worth a thousand words (and no translation required).

michael-ibk

Wow, what a trip, I can see why you say it was your best ever! So many really awesome, beautiful photos, especially of the hunts - Big Bravo!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for your fantastic TR with so many gorgeous pictures. Lions and Cheetah, and Leopards, oh my…. And you captured some true beauties. I can tell you that we also saw the black serval in Amboseli NP and evidently it’s quite a rare sighting according to the rangers at Kimana Gate. We drove ourselves, well, my husband drove us, through 5 parks in Kenya and the Mara Triangle was our favorite because the rules were enforced as opposed to the Wild West feeling on the Reserve side. 
(My TR here is under self-drive)

All the best from KaliCA

Thanks @KaliCAsounds like a great trip. We usually self drive in South Africa. This was our first guided safari in Africa since 2017!