More details please...

Game Warden

Let's see more details with your pics please. When and where taken. Time of day. Camera and lens combo, shutter speed aperture etc. Help the photographically challenged like me with some shooting tips.

Thanks again, Matt

I will go back and put some details in.

To be honest, I am overwhelmed by the quality and quantity of photos that are popping up.

I hope that the quality of the photos is not putting other people off posting their photos.

The next thing to do is figure out a way of grouping the photos, so that it can read easier to someone doing a search.

There are some 70 odd posts and as Nyama said some 950 birds. How about some suggestions as to how we should continue.

What would interest me from a photographic perspective is how much cropping is done. I know that in some cases I have done almost a 90% crop, and huge amount of sharpening.

what if we created sub forums for each family of birds, lik in a field guide? Then maybe furthr divide lagrer groups into sub forums if you can and then a thread for each species.