Africa Birds and Birding.

Game Warden

Game Warden

For those who may read this magazine and are Facebook users, there is also an "Africa Birds and Birding" Facebook page which can be found here. I've not read a copy, but the page seems to have some good info and photos...

Dear G.W., after trying last night to reply to this post and failing, due to some bug in the system, I'll try again!

I was flattered that you used my photo of the lappet-faced vultures on the Facebook page. They are my

favourite vulture, and I think of that photo as my Star Wars pair.

Thank goodness you managed to put things right, I couldn't get through the day without my S.T. fix!!!!

Jan

Game Warden

Jan, that image was a link through, so when I uploaded the link, it used your image, but only as a thumbnail. The birding pics everyone has uploaded here have been really special, and I appreciate everybody taking time to do so.

Re bugs - still many to sort, this is just a temporary measure. The real uheavels are still to come...

G.W, I shall be along for the ride---I can't do without you! I'm proud of that photo.

Jan