HERE BEGINNETH MY REPORT

samburumags

You need the / before img in your bracket after the URL......

Edited by Pangolin

gallery_6341_324_80478.jpg

See, it works!

Edited by Pangolin

Cant believe how much trouble I have had over this anyway first part of report completed under new title. Now when I want to add more tomorrow to I click on reply? as I cannot see any other way to continue under the same title? Going to bed now, had enough!!!

Wishing you sweet dreams of Samburu, Ol Pejeta, the Mara and more.

At least you have begunith. I'm still downloadingith pictures.

I'll watch this space and your other spaces and contemplate sending the deposit for my next trip to charity.

Didn't the threat of rain, and in some cases the actual rain create some dramatic afternoon skies and light?