Zambia, Tanzania, Malawi and Mozambique 2010

CharlieBrown

A magnificent trip Zambia, Tanzania, Malawi and Mozambique 2010

CharlieBrown, how can I help you upload your trip report? Matt.

Either we have been punked or "Welcome to safaritalk Charlie Brown and a 6-week trip to those destinations is fabulous."

Anyway, I hope it materialises - I would like to hear about this.

See CharlieBrown - four posts in response to a single sentence. Imagine the response if you post an actual report! ;)

I think this guy is a forums genius, 140 views for a trip report with less than 10 words: and here we all are champing at the bit for more...

Aaaagh.....this tech stuff can be frustrating....uploading shows the file there !!!!

here is an alternative link to the trip report....

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_hv495q0X2GNjZmMjU2MjItYmYxYy00MmE4LWIyOWUtMDM3YjgzMDc4ZTVj&hl=en_US

Anyway, I hope it materialises - I would like to hear about this.

See CharlieBrown - four posts in response to a single sentence. Imagine the response if you post an actual report! ;)

to life beyond imagining....

https://docs.google.com/a/guisebrown.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_hv495q0X2GNjZmMjU2MjItYmYxYy00MmE4LWIyOWUtMDM3YjgzMDc4ZTVj&hl=en_US

I think this guy is a forums genius, 140 views for a trip report with less than 10 words: and here we all are champing at the bit for more...

hype without substance is bad

perhaps as the warden you can find out why the uploaded file is just not displaying or alternativelyjust use a link that works

this link works

https://docs.google.com/a/guisebrown.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_hv495q0X2GNjZmMjU2MjItYmYxYy00MmE4LWIyOWUtMDM3YjgzMDc4ZTVj&hl=en_US

Either we have been punked or "Welcome to safaritalk Charlie Brown and a 6-week trip to those destinations is fabulous."

punked by the tech!!!!

the report is real just the site being minimalistic

this link works

Well get to the bottom of this mate.

Choose select file. (Then search for the file on your PC).

Then click the Upload file button, which will show the file has been uploaded as an attachment.

If it is too big, ST wont let you upload it, and you will have to break it down into segments. Do you have it as a word doc? If so, you can just cut and paste the text directly here.

Let me know how it goes.

Matt

The link works! What an exciting adventure for your family. I got to the part about the couple sleeping in their car in the river. Not something I'd like to try. Looking forward to the rest.

Okay, clear now what happened. :) Great adventure and thanks for posting the link in the end. Unlike Lynn, I cheated and jumped to the end. I'll read the rest later.

Ruaha is cheap - try the Serengeti! ;) Seriously though, it's a shame you had to leave there so soon because of a lack of US dollars in cash! But you got to visit Udzungwa Mountains... not many do.

You flew through Mozambique!

Biggest laugh of the trip was when we got to the 'Official' entrance to the Lower Zambezi National Park

see attached and my wife said to me "do you actually know where we are going" to which I started to reply "well......"

some more laughs - IF YOU READ THE CAPTIONs - at

Trip photo Album with captions

post-14648-0-49113900-1320065082_thumb.jpg

Edited by CharlieBrown

• 2 weeks later...

Love those final family comments. It sums up a great trip and says a lot about your family.

I can really see what a great trip it was going through all the photos - they really tell the story; and there are some beautiful photos in there. Yoou saw some things!