Video Report Zimbabwe 2009

Guest Nappa

This was a special trip, originally it was to be a self drive with Benson but we ended up as Guinea pigs for a new venture by Humphrey Gumpo Luxury tented mobile safari.

This was real luxury, we had a team of 5 in support of us! With proper iron beds & mattresses, full wine & dine meals, just for the two of us!

We met many African self-drivers who had witnessed the operation & were amazed it was all just for us two!

If the camp was to move we would go out for the day with a picnic lunch & return to the new camp to be met with hot towels & cold drinks!

After this I don't think my wife ever wanted to dig another toilet hole, burn her toilet paper, have a bush shower or sleep on a mat ever again!

madaboutcheetah

Thanks a lot, Nappa. Awesome videos ....... looks a great trip!!!!

• 2 months later...

What great videos. My wife and I are planning to visit Zimbabwe in September of 2013 and the videos make the wait very difficult.

Edited by mphelps