interesting tour for cat lovers

kittykat23uk

kittykat23uk

I always thought Pumas like lynx and snow leopard are one of those cats that you would have to be very lucky and determined to see. But this new tour from Naturetrek looks like it is delivering some quality sightings:

http://www.naturetrek.co.uk/website/puma_video.aspx

:D

Super LEEDS

When you off, KK? let me know so I can say yes and then no! :lol:

Looks amazing however the £4k price tag less so. Such a range of wildlife to see.

kittykat23uk

LOL no plans as yet. Got to get through Zim, Madagascar and India first! :lol:

• 1 year later...

Looking at the snow leopard trip, it states:

"50% record of sightings success to date"

50/50. Hmm. It seems a few more days in the area could up the odds per trip.

If snow leopard habitat remains protected due to people paying lots of money to try to see them and the snow leopards get used to people watching from afar, the odds might increase even a little more. Just in time for YOUR visit, eh? Maybe mine too.

Well Jo, my friend just posted on Facebook about some clients who are in Ladakh and had six sightings incl a mother and two cubs.

I always am thrilled when I learn of offspring.