Just back and it was a wild ride.....

PCNW

First thanks to all for the advice that was given. My 18 yo daughter is active and adventurous and the idea was to go, do, and see as many different things as was reasonable and we got that in spades. It was just the two of us.

We started with the most rustic and moved to luxury. All camps met or exceeded our expectations, mostly exceeded.

This isn't a trip report and most might not be interested but we kept a daily blog with text and photos for friends and family. It seems ass backward since the latest post is first. If you're interested in reading from the start you need to go to the older posts first.

I took a D5100, D800, 24-120, 70-300 and a 300mm. The 300 was almost too long in the Sabi Sands.

The more I learn about photography the more I realize I have to learn.

I can't wait to go back but the next trip will be mostly about wildlife viewing and photography and not so much about adventure. But, I wouldn't change one thing about this first trip.

Sausage Tree Camp, Zambia

Royal Livingstone Hotel, Zambia

Camp Jabulani, South Africa

Londolozi, Sabi Sands South Africa

www.patsycarolineafrica.blogspot.com

post-14577-0-46065400-1344506440.jpg

post-14577-0-50250600-1344506460.jpg

post-14577-0-06120900-1344506492.jpg

Thanks Patsy (or Caroline)...great shot of the leopard above!

Edited by PT123