Recent Tanzanian trip.

Orca Fan

I've been back from our recent trip to Tanzania for almost 2 weeks, (the Selous, Ruaha,Katavi and Mahale) and am still only just in the initial stages of decompression after a fantastic time. I hope to write a report for ST shortly, but must first confess to a cardinal sin; I have already written a few words on TripAdvisor!

I know, I know, flog me with a thornberry branch but I was kibbutzing with a regular poster on TA and was hoping to run into him in Katavi, so it seemed fit to continue our chat on my return. For those interested the posts started I think, Oct 6th. and cover all parks, my TA handle is rick133. A thousand pardons for this transgression GW! :(

Oh my. As I head to the warning increment button... For each word you wrote on TA, you will write ten for ST. For each image, you will post five on ST. What you then do, is link to the new and improved trip report here, and carry your conversation over...

Your promptness in post trip reporting on any forum is impressive. Those are places of great interest to me because I want to go or I've been. Bet it was a fab trip.