Safari Cal

Thursday's Child

Enjoyed reading this very much and also very keen to read about your recent trip. Hoping to go to Borneo next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @@Thursday's Child, I'll get round to writing the next TR in the next few days from the diary.

@@kittykat23uk has also been posting her fantastic trip report from earlier this year, so I might do a little plagiarism if I can get away with it :o:D

kittykat23uk

I saw that!

as @@Safari Cal will be posting his typical indepth and very enjoyable report and @@kittykat23uk has seen far more than i did in my short little trip and wrote a fantastic report on it and I can't beat her artistic flair in drawings, i can be spared the embarassing task of writing about how little I saw. :rolleyes: :huh:

kittykat23uk

Ohh no you can't! ;)

• 1 month later...

Eagerly waiting for Safarical's report of his return to Borneo Rainforest Lodge, and how the experience differed with a private guide.. or maybe I missed it? I am new to Safari Net but learning so much about Borneo here, as I plan for a visit next year...