Kenya 2013 Photographic Trip Report Taster

twaffle

The actual trip report won't be ready for a week or two and former member asked me whether I'd consider posting a few photos to appease the baying hounds (Matt in particular).

I haven't had time to finish downloading let alone tagging them so I don't really know what I've got but I'll post a few as I find them.

They will be included in the trip report itself so at this stage I'm not including details of where and when and hope that former member won't either. We need to have something to talk about.

gallery_5545_875_61017.jpg

gallery_5545_875_169939.jpg

gallery_5545_875_76821.jpg

Edited by Tdgraves
p

… and if there is a tiny bit of grass, you can be sure that they'll find it!

gallery_5545_875_112046.jpg

The young and the very young get to know each other.

gallery_5545_875_55439.jpg

Yes, not sure if the plan to post some pictures first to give you extra time worked. I just want it sooner now, I'm afraid.

But we have a few really good trip reports going, so you might get away with it.

Edited by wilddog

Thanks for these @@twaffle. We are of course looking forward to hearing more but agree with Paul some good trip reports coming through at the moment and also some that are overdue.

Nice taster.

Game warden may not agree with me tho!

As usual, the photos are just lovely.

Beautiful @@twaffle - can't wait for more! Now of course i really want to know where these were taken!

Absolutely amazing photos....love it!

Great, great photos, but for me the giraffes take it!

A wonderful moment, beautifully caught, and the acacia thorns in the background...just perfect!

Fantastic photos, what an amazing safari you guys must have had

There's not enough members saying "Get on with writing the trip report already..."

I'd actually forgotten about you 2, so this hasn't helped. Get on with it.

Now I know what warning points are for. GW, time to extend the long arm of ST law.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more - you'll still probably finish your report before I finish mine. I can't even get my travel partner to help with the report because he's busy with school :D. Not fair!

More like a teaser than a taster. And the teasers really worked. We are now all worked up and waiting for your full TR :-)

On 9/17/2013 at 5:00 AM, johnkok said:

More like a teaser than a taster. And the teasers really worked. We are now all worked up and waiting for your full TR :-)

Well, mine is pretty well written but former member has some work to do and of course, the photos are taking ages. There are some I haven't even seen yet. :o

Edited by Tdgraves
p

I think we're all very eager to see and hear more about the trip, those photos have really whetted everyones appetite @@twaffle

But shhh, don't tell GW, I still haven't had time to write mine either! Oops :o... and as for the photos? I've still got loads to process here too!!! :(

But Twaffle has inspired me to get to it :D:D:D

... Breaking news.... Just finished the draft of Day 1 and sent to @@Laura for editing and insertion of photos ..... See, told you I had been inspired :D

And I can't believe a moderator was offering them dispensations... oh @@wilddog...

full of surprises, me

Sitting here in Dar catching up

Looks like a fab and game filled safari for you both

SO. Relieved I am off the hook for a while with my TR

But for a southern gal gone wild I felt I was on the "AMAZING RACE"

Think I will grab a Samoa and g&t and sit back and read for 20'hrs......

@@Safari Cal.....Aye, grimy old pot calls kettle black alert! Your "catching up with work" line is getting a bit worn now.

@@twaffle..... After all your build up....... no, no, no - December is over two months from now and more importantly, it is when I am not here. Not acceptable!

@@graceland!! Are you done already? Amazing Race? Is this a good thing or bad thing?

And who said you are off the hook - @trwaffle's just taking a mile instead of the inch she was given. Means your trip report deadline gets moved up if you let her get away with it - no way I am waiting for both. :angry: