GW's trip report.

Game Warden

Welcome home! Looking forward to the written report.

How did I miss this......your back!! ....whew, I was beginning to wonder what happened to THE Pith and where I'd hang out for the next decade.

Can you believe how much you were missed?????

So...you do know how to upload your pics, don't you :)

Good to see that you could go away and have a wonderfull time.

Everyone keenly awaits your detailed written trip rerports, including what pith goyt up to.

I thought in terms of air fares it would haver been cheaper to do HQ to Kernya then sth africa , then to HQ , instead of 2 seperate trips.

Well, most unsatisfactory from the Trip Report nazi (if we are allowed to use that word :wacko: ). But glad you're back and we await tales of great glory and adventure, interviews with distinguished conservationists and photographs worthy of National Geographic.

No pressure! ;)

Proper trip report to follow. My Weasleyesque "bloody hell" became a reguler catchphrase in Kenya, hence the clip above. @@Safaridude has a plethora of photos, we'll have to knock heads and come up with a plan.

Come up with a plan.....................?

Now you know how we all feel when we get back - overwhelmed with all the pleasures and excitements and overwhelmed by the task ahead of writing a TR.

Clearly you have had a great time, which is what we would all wish for you. So welcome home and look forward to hearing more when the plan is made. Presumably it will be a la mode of @@twaffle 

That is a distraction technique and not relevant in this thread which is about YOUR TR @@Game Warden. ;)

@@wilddog Of course it's relevant, I did the horse rides :)

There will be a new topic for the trip report proper...

NOW I am impressed! :) @@Game Warden.

Pith, beard, horse and wildlife. Terrific. Hope someone took a picture.

Pics of the GW in his pith, on a horse and in his mankini will be posted in due course within the trip report proper...

Pics of the GW in his pith, on a horse and in his mankini will be posted in due course within the trip report proper...

All three together in one picture I hope?

Everyone be nice about the TR or he'll ban us all. ;)

Looking forward to it Game Warden!

Serval, bat eared foxes, aardwolf, leopards, cheetah, lions, rhino, lesser kudu, gerenuk, oryx, elephants, hyenas, buffalo... (just a few of the many species seen)

Aardwolf............. great. :) and of course the rhino.

Who spotted the aardwolf @@Safaridude? And not to mention the hyena kill right in front of us, as we stood having sundowners and then the jackal, hyena and lion interaction that followed :)

Serval, bat eared foxes, aardwolf, leopards, cheetah, lions, rhino, lesser kudu, gerenuk, oryx, elephants, hyenas, buffalo... (just a few of the many species seen)

lucky old GW - dying to see a serval in the wild :(

And being in the middle of a 23 strong pack of wild dog :) Plus a fleeting glimpse of a caracal in a tree...

Who spotted the aardwolf @@Safaridude? And not to mention the hyena kill right in front of us, as we stood having sundowners and then the jackal, hyena and lion interaction that followed :)

This sounds awesome.

Less teasing more pictures!!!

This is a load of piffle or is it pithle, just get on with the trip report stop the delaying tactics. Good to have you back though, we have all been on our best behaviour in your absence.

Back to two feet of snow on the ground...

Indeed, GW spotted the aardwolves (two of them in a burrow). What GW has not told all of you is... and this is honest-to-God truth... he misidentified a big rock as a pangolin. He screamed at the top of his lungs, "PANGOLIN!!!". His eyes were bulging out of the sockets. Rock, GW, rock.

And indeed I am in possession of the mankini photos.

SD (that's me... as I understand, my nickname has been condensed while I was away) is no dummy. These photos are going to be auctioned off... Dallas Safari Club style! Hahahahahahaha!