GW's trip report.

Game Warden

In my defence, it was a pangolin shaped rock :)

And being in the middle of a 23 strong pack of wild dog :) Plus a fleeting glimpse of a caracal in a tree...

and a caracal - my 2 top must-sees. Jealous, much? Me?? :(

Still no pics...I bet they actually saw nothing and are frantically stalling whilst they purchase loads of stock pictures from other sites. ;)

In my defence, it was a pangolin shaped rock :)

If we are honest, we've all been there! :D

Glad that Kenya delivered with the sightings … go Kenya!!!! Whoop, whoop, whoop. :D

A bit late but welcome back GW, can't wait to see those safari mankind pics.. no wait, I might have got that wrong!!! :o

Sounds like you and SD had a great trip... but where's the report????? :D

Edited by Safari Cal

Glad to hear that you had such a successful trip....Show me the rhinos!

madaboutcheetah

Welcome back, Gentlemen ............. Remember Trip reports when you catch your breath :)

Did you really see all that GW or are you just taking the pith?!

No, it's true: I did see a pangolin shaped rock...

What people don't realise is that rather than encouraging GW to start his report, we should be insisting that he finish some previous reports and that he intends to finish this one. ;)

Welcome back Chief. Two pages here, plenty of tantalizing sights but where are the pix, and the report????

Start writing already. Please. Preferably before I get lost in the bush.

The trip report is nigh, but in the meantime, here's a Safaritalk selfie from the Mara. What a fine specimen...

gallery_1_983_2488.jpg

Looking good :) but, ....................... where is The Pith?

It didn't go out on every drive. After 60 odd years the chin strap is so frayed and delicate, it does not hold it atop my head. So the Pith is for "ceremonial" purposes ;)

It didn't go out on every drive. After 60 odd years the chin strap is so frayed and delicate, it does not hold it atop my head. So the Pith is for "ceremonial" purposes ;)

That is what you get for going on safari with the Pith on those Harleys! :D

Where's the gold chain … :lol:

And why so serious? Wondering if everyone is behaving on ST?

Ok so you took the pith, now you are taking the pith, how many of us are allowed this long before coming up with a trip report?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so the pangolin was really a rock, but the other species you have been "namedropping" are very, very impressive. Welcome home.