The Safari Talk Six go on an Elephant Adventure.

penolva

Just catching up on some trip reports and was shocked to hear of your terrible loss.  I am so very sad for you Pen, I can't imagine how hard it must be to keep going especially through the added stress of this horrid pandemic.  My sincerest condolences.

8 hours ago, twaffle said:

Just catching up on some trip reports and was shocked to hear of your terrible loss.  I am so very sad for you Pen, I can't imagine how hard it must be to keep going especially through the added stress of this horrid pandemic.  My sincerest condolences.

@twaffleThank you. It is heartbreaking and I miss him so very much. Pen

• 1 month later...

I have been to many tourist countries with exotic animals, because I love animals and wildlife. Very often I am invited by friends to such trips. And recently I was invited to the place I remember most - the Kenya birding safari. Having been there, I saw many wild birds and animals, rich flora and fauna. I am very happy with this trip, now I want to see a few more of these places, but I haven't decided which ones, could you give me some advice?

Edited by Kevin0204

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 4:52 PM, Kevin0204 said:

I have been to many tourist countries with exotic animals, because I love animals and wildlife. Very often I am invited by friends to such trips. And recently I was invited to the place I remember most - the Kenya birding safari. Having been there, I saw many wild birds and animals, rich flora and fauna. I am very happy with this trip, now I want to see a few more of these places, but I haven't decided which ones, could you give me some advice?

@Kevin0204As you can see my beloved husband has died and my travelling days and advice are over. I hope you get some help elsewhere. Pen

• 7 months later...

Penolva, I just saw this when searching again for your Sheldrick threads.  Please accept my deepest sympathy at this late date.  In re-reading those reports I saw your husband reveling in his adventures with you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 7:30 PM, Atravelynn said:

Penolva, I just saw this when searching again for your Sheldrick threads.  Please accept my deepest sympathy at this late date.  In re-reading those reports I saw your husband reveling in his adventures with you.

@AtravelynnThank you. We had the best life together. I miss him dreadfully Pen 

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2021 at 3:10 AM, Atravelynn said:

It doesn't get better than "best life."

Thank you I was very lucky to spend 40 years with my John. Pen