Enjoyed viewing the finish of your report.  Always helps to have a deadline to increase the incentive.

Enjoy Brazil.  Bring back lots of photos of jaguar and giant ant eaters.

• 5 months later...

Just caught this excellent report and I am green with envy. I will be back in Amani and Mambo view this August and am now kicking myself that I have missed out on Mkomazi. Having been there twice I really loved to read the improvements made. Quite why I 'forgot' to include going in I do not know. Pressure of time and not knowing of the Cottages which would suit me just fine.

A note on the Wild Dogs. They are rumoured to head into Tsavo East after release and the sightings up there are certainly increasing.

I will seek out African Violets too. I have seen them but not being a 'flower' person I did not pay much heed to them unless a bird was pecking at them. Really appreciated the 'directions' to a bird bit. Been there looking at that 'green tree' in the middle of a wood full of em.

I will also seek out Hadija too.

Thanks again. Hope Brazil went well.

• 2 months later...

Haven't been on this site recently and checked in to see if @kilopascalhas posted her Brazil report.  I don't think I had seen the finish of this Tanzania report until now.  Very enjoyable and interesting.

George was a recent visitor here in Kansas and we enjoyed our visit with him and @kilopascalto relive our safari adventures.:D