Foxy has a cunning plan onwards and upwards.

Dave Williams

14 hours ago, xelas said:

If you need more challenge (and we do need more exotic birds) look into Papua New Guinea. Or Indonesia. Claire would love Bali.

Are these places you want to visit Alex?

michael-ibk

Sorry to see you go for now from the BY corner Dave, always appreciated your posts and especially the high quality photos. I do understand, lost my enthusiasm myself for a while (after getting fed up with the amount of work it was), but got it back. Hoping it will be the same for you eventually. And while I do think that at least some of us should stick to the most elemental rules of the BY, there's nothing wrong with a few renegade threads as far as I am concerned. So why not do a birding blog type of thread here, without numbering? 

5 hours ago, Soukous said:

Are these places you want to visit Alex?

Any places that would gave me enough birds to be a competitive participant :D.

Kitsafari

I'm very sorry if you are permanently pulling out of here - Your stunning photos never fail to make me embarrassed about mine and I've always look forward to admiring not only the skill in the shots but also the subjects you portray. It'll be a big loss for us here in BY. See you in the TR section!