Jochen

GAME: name that bird!

offshorebirder

I know the  type - not specific species but I'll wait  and give others a chance.  

inyathi

@pedro maia Having had a thought what this might be, I decided to ignore it in the hope that someone else would have ago since no one has, I'm not absolutely certain because I haven't looked at alternatives, but I'll go with my first thought and say is it a blue rock thrush?

pedro maia
1 hour ago, inyathi said:

@pedro maia Having had a thought what this might be, I decided to ignore it in the hope that someone else would have ago since no one has, I'm not absolutely certain because I haven't looked at alternatives, but I'll go with my first thought and say is it a blue rock thrush?

You´re right @inyathi, it just looked a bit different also because of early morning light effect, your turn.

inyathi

I did wonder because it looks very pale, if I was being a bit hasty just going with my first thought, but I concluded that the pale colour was just an effect of the light and that a blue rock thrush would look like than with the sun on it. I also thought you were probably banking on the fact that the bird was not in a typical pose and this along with the pale colour might throw people off, for a bit.  

I don’t suppose this will be too hard, but have a look at this bird.

31910943092_b1b4cd5ec7_o.jpg 

janzin

I want to say Arnot's Chat but the white patch isn't big enough. But I think some kind of chat...

inyathi

It doesn't look like anyone is going to go for this, so time for a clue, which is that all the clues you need are in the photo.