Show us your leopard pics...

Game Warden

Hey what happened to the photos I posted?? Just see a big minus sign! :o

Edited by KathBC

@@KathBC catching up on this thread and for some reason, your photos on page 14 are not showing up for me - anyone know why?

Edited: Just saw your post to the same effect - @@Game Warden any ideas?

Edited by SafariChick

Morkel Erasmus

Fresh from the Mara Triangle - had multiple sightings of this guy in the week we spent there, but only this one sighting had him in a photographable position.

post-14617-0-88845200-1412753561_thumb.jpg

@ SafariChick - wondering if I didn't unknowingly delete the location of the link. Does that make sense?

Edited by KathBC

Fresh from the Mara Triangle - had multiple sightings of this guy in the week we spent there, but only this one sighting had him in a photographable position.

Nice picture! What lense did you use? Looks verk sharp.

Morkel Erasmus

Nice picture! What lense did you use? Looks verk sharp.

Thanks @@MrB - I used a Nikon D4s and Nikkor 500mm f4 VR

@@KathBC Your pictures aren't hosted on Safaritalk, (you've linked to them), so if there is an issue with the website where they are, or viewing permissions are changed, for example, they won't display on ST. It's happened a number of times.

It's not the fault of ST. So you can either create a gallery here and upload your images to albums on ST, or directly upload the images into the post from your HD.

Matt

Thanks Game Warden! I'll investigate setting up an album on here. Knew all along it was soemthing I did! :rolleyes:

A shy sub-adult hiding behind a bush. Linyanti, Botswana

post-48633-0-57943100-1412952096_thumb.jpg

Oh, he/she looks like a diddy one! Great picture!

• 2 weeks later...

A while ago in Linyanti. This young female was eagerly eyeing a herd of impala that was grazing close by.

Edited by Ona Basimane

• 2 weeks later...

This is my favourite shot of mine. i have some others too I need to find out. Hope you enjoy smile.gif

Saw her in the mara in September 2008. Taken with a Panny FZ18.

attachicon.gif487_2___Copy.jpg

great pic!

Hiya,

I have just returned from my honeymoon on the Masai Mara and had an absolutely perfect time!! :D

Here are two pictures of a Leopard we saw - she was so stunning and came so unexpectedly close!!

It's a shame she was a little bit out of focus. :(

(I hope this link works as I have not posted a picture on here before! :blink: )

DSC_203444_zpsc379c581.jpg

DSC_20488_zpsf2ec017b.jpg

Edited by Sar4h

Dulini Moments

One of my favorites, Tlangisa's Cub:

10708788_637491133030622_557792602984361

Dulini Moments

Another one of my favorites.....This is Tlangisa, mother of the cub pictured above...

10708751_637525496360519_885385380167610

Hungry female in Botswana 2012. Feeding on a Reedbuck 5 meters up in a tree. A Hyena was waiting below, but was chased away by the Leopard. One of the best Leopard sightings I have had.

post-48637-0-63660100-1416345837_thumb.jpg

Fantastic recent additions! @@MrB Amazing expression on the face and eyes!

@@Sar4h

Welcome back - glad you had a good trip

That is a great sighting of the leopard and the pictures show it really well (and the posting of the pictures has worked!)

@@Sar4h Hi and welcome back, sorry did not see the photos till today. Now, stop procrastinating, get writing that trip report... ;)